Enjoy a thrilling building and drag racing experience for kids and adults with this awesome LEGO® Speed Champions 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T toy car playset! The Dodge Challenger features 2 sets of wheel rims, authentic design details and decorative stickers while the cool LEGO version of the Dodge Charger, an iconic American muscle car, has a removable supercharger and alternate engine cover. Get the car racing action going with a buildable Christmas tree start light, plus a race marshal with a checkered flag and 2 driver minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver, Charger driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, 2 sets of rims, rear spoiler, dual exhaust, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- The muscular, buildable 1970 Dodge Charger R/T features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, removable supercharger and alternate engine cover, translucent light-style elements, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.
- Slide the lever down to flip up the start lights and begin the race.
- Accessory elements include the Dodge Challenger driver's and Dodge Charger driver's helmets, and the race marshal's cap and checkered flag.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
Description provided by LEGO©
Condition: New, Sealed
Set number: 75893-1
Name: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Theme: Speed Champions
Released: January 2, 2019
Retired: July 10, 2021